Hello,

This is Chris from Pearlsoft Solutions Inc and we the below Urgent
requirement.  Please mail me your updated Resume along with the below
details at ch...@pearlsoftsolutions.com

*Name:*

*Phone:*

*Email:*

*Current Location:*

*Visa Status:*

*Rate:*

*Description*:

*NOTE: H1B can be considered but prefer **US/GC... *

Please find the details below

*Location: Boston, MA  --- *

*Duration: 6+ Month (Extendable)*

*JOB :          **VB/Sybase programmer*

v  Looking for a senior VB/Sybase programmer that can take on and support a
new application

v  Need someone who is all around technical (coding, databases,
machines)and a self-starter

v  Capital Market experience is a plus but not mandatory.

v  Good communication and excellent customer interaction skill

Feel free to call me or mail me

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Chris*
*Accounts Manager*
*PEARLSOFT SOLUTIONS INC*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) Ph: (501) 859-0448 Fax:(501)
325-4024 E-Mail: ch...@pearlsoftsolutions.com
<ch...@pearlsoftsolutions.com>*