Hello Partners,

Please let me know if you have anyone for this opening. *Please send me the
full legal name, contact details, rate needed, last 5 digits of the SSN and
the month/day of birthdate with submittal*. This will speed up the process
to getting your candidates presented.

*EDEN PRAIRIE, MN                                         *

* May also sit in Basking Ridge, NJ*

*Phone Screen to hire*

*7 openings*

$40-45 hr.

*Facets IT QA Consultant Project/Projects candidate will be working on
while on assignment: Variety of projects that are in our pipeline. Roughly
30 people, all working on FACETS Testing Top 5-10 responsibilities for this
position: 1) Read/Understand all Design documents and Technical Specs for
changes being made to FACETS 2) Create an efficient detailed test plan,
including creation of all test data needed to test changes being made to
FACETS 3) Execute Testing, Communicate Status, Follow Up on Defects 4) Be
able to collaborate with team members 5) Be self directed and able to
multi-task Software tools/skills that are needed to perform daily
responsibilities: SQL, FACETS knowledge Skills/attributes that are a must
have: Demonstrable testing of FACETS - not just configuration but all
processes of FACETS Where is the work to be performed? Either Eden Prairie,
MN or Basking Ridge, NJ. Work hours: 8-5 with some flexibility What type of
interview process is preferred: Phone*

Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com