Hello Professonal,

I trust your week has been treating you well thus far.  I'd like you to
take a look at a great new position we now have available! Your opinion
would be valued with regards to this opening.

Title: Android Developer
Location: Burlington, MA.
Duration: 3+ month contract

NOTE: Need locals o near by candidates.

Communication skills must be superior verbal and written.

Job Details:
As a Mobile Applications Developer you will be a hands-on technical lead
and mentor for collaborative and dedicated teams developing utilities,
mobile-based tools and APIs for medical devices, commercial aerospace and
industrial

equipment.

Job Responsibilities:
Ability to create and integrate algorithms, data structures, object
oriented design, and user experience fundamentals
Previous success leading small to medium sized teams
Collaboration and thought leadership

Required Skills:
B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Scientific/Engineering
discipline
5+ years' development on Android platforms
7+ years of software development experience in Java and C# in a regulated
environment
Excellent client facing and writing skills; the ability to work effectively
with customers to define software solutions
Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.

Thanks
Naresh Kumar | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, Unit K,