Please mail the resumes at nar...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi,

This is Naresh.We have hot requirements on Tivoli Workload Scheduler. Please
send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Position    :  Tivoli Workload Scheduler.

Location   :  Wilmington, DE

Duration   :   6 Months

Phone hire
Need two professional references from recent projects

Overview:

This person will be responsible for the design, development, coding, testing,
debugging and documentation of the scheduling modules of various applications
to satisfy the requirements of one or more user areas.  Modify various existing
Tivoli scripts, configure new scripts

 Required Skills:

1.       Must have 3 -5 yrs Experience utilizing scheduler TWS (Tivoli Workload
Scheduler) software and file transfer software such as SFTP or FTP.

a.       Experience in developing detailed process workflow with automation
orientation

b.       Experience in developing proactive processes designed to
alert/eliminate problems before they escalate to an issue.

2.       Experience in SQL

3.       Hands on using UNIX scripting experience such as ksh and Perl

4.       Hands on Unix OS experience (AIX)

5.       Must be able to interface effectively with all levels of the
organization.

6.       Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be strong and effective
communicator

7.       Good writing skills and ability to multi task in the support of this
project

Thanks & Regards
NARESH

Technical Recruiter