Hello All,

We have this *Senior Oracle DBA* position open with one of our client based
out of * **Dallas**, TX**. *It is a* **6 Months** +* Contract

Below is the complete job description.

Position:  Senior Oracle DBA
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 6 Months +
Rate: $40/hr

in all audit action items and compliance remediation.

Work under minimal supervision with general guidance from BAC SME's.
Typically 5 to 10 years of direct experience with Oracle and Security
Administration is needed
*Skills required:*
Oracle 9i/10G
Oracle Security Administration
Windows & Unix/Linux
Experience Managing Large Scale Projects
Excellent Communication Skills.

Support Oracle Team in all audit action plan tasks
Assist in compliance remediation
Assist in compliance reporting and audit validation
Direct activities of Mid-Level Oracle DBA's
Ability to work across multiple lines of business efficiently.

Years of experience required is 6-8 years.

*Raj Talukdar | Recruiting Manager* * *

Work: 408 833 6257 I Fax: 650-963-3238
SA Technologies Inc I 2700 Augustine Drive Suite 299 Santa Clara CA 95054 I
http://www.satincorp.com I r
<r...@satincorp.com>a...@satincorp.com<r...@satincorp.com>