Hi

           This is Baseer from “Ling Technologies, Inc”. I am glad to inform
you that one of our clients has an interesting job position for you. I would
appreciate if you send me suitable updated resume along with the contact
details. Please reply me ASAP.

*JOB DETAILS:*

Job Title:*   **Sr. Exchange Server Administrator*

Location:*   **Columbus**, OH***

Duration:*   6 Months *

Rate:*        $47/hr on C2C*

*JOB DESCRIPTION: *

We are looking for a Sr. Exchange Server Administrator to hold a lead role
in a mission-critical, 24/7 redundant Microsoft Windows Server environment.
Primary responsibilities will be focused on design, implementation,
maintenance, and technical support surrounding the Exchange Mail services
architecture and Windows server administration. The ideal candidate will be
a seasoned professional who has proven success in a large to medium
enterprise environment who recently was a key influencer and was the driver
for the following technologies: MS Exchange environment (MS Exchange
2003/2007 and Symantec Enterprise Vault). In addition, the ideal candidate
will have proven experience participating on a “high performance” team
providing technical expertise for a full technical environment of data
center systems services; including but not limited to, MS Active Directory,
MS Windows Server 2003/2008, VMware ESX, and monitoring of enterprise
services via MS System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).

For this role, we are looking for candidates with at least 3-5 years
experience providing hands on expert level leadership with *MS Exchange
System 2003-2007* and *Symantec Enterprise Vault* in a medium to large
enterprise environment. A Bachelor of Science degree specializing in
Computer and Information Science or equivalent work experience is needed, as
*is hands on experience with VMware ESX virtual server* environment. This
person should have the applicable *Microsoft certifications and Comp TIA
accreditations*.

*ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:*

• Proven successful project management experience.

• Ability to plan, test and configure Microsoft Exchange architecture and
supporting email applications.

• Strong administrative skills in supporting Active Directory, DNS &
Microsoft Exchange replication.

• Excellent documentation skills and ability to effectively communicate with
team members and customers.

• Previous experience working in a mission-critical, high availability
environment that provides 24/7 on call support for Windows servers and
Exchange technologies on a

  rotating basis with other team members.

• Strong verbal and written communication skills to interface with
customers.

• Positive work ethic in team environment.

• Highly motivated and adaptable to work in dynamic technical environment.

• Technical expert with MS Exchange 2003/2007, Symantec Enterprise Vault,
and MS Windows MS Server 2003/2008

• Experience with multi-domain would be a plus!

• Experience with Blackberry Enterprise Server, Office Communications
Server, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, Linux and/or Solaris a plus.

*Regards**,*
*Baseer*

Ling Technologies, Inc. *I *9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2640 Ext 4027 *I* Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904*I *
bas...@ling-tech.com* **I** *www.ling-tech.com* **I*

*Not**e: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please clicks reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.*