HI Partners,

                        We have an urgent requirement on Ratabase Developer.
Please send me your updated resumes along with below contact details ASAP.

* *

*PLEASE HELP ME OUT - PLEASE PROVIDE- I cannot submit without the
information listed*

*Candidate’s full name:*

* *

*Candidate’s phone #*

* *

*        Email ID:*

* *

*Visa status; *

* *

*       Hourly rate: *

* *

*Current location; *

* *

*        Availability: *

* *

*US** CITIZENS OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY*

*Title:** 2 RATABASE DEVELOPERS*

  **

 *Please send rate and contact info with your submission*

*Drug test and background/credit check will be required ***

 Location: *North of Los Angeles CA (travel to MD is required during initial
phases with client paid expenses)*

Duration:* **6 Months*

Start: *ASAP*

Rate: *$50/hr All Inclusive*

*MUST HAVE:*

   - 3+ years of *Ratabase 1.5 development *experience
   - *Property and Casualty Insurance* experience (required)
   - Commercial Insurance experience is a plus

 Ratabase (1.5) is a powerful and flexible software productivity tool
designed for business analysts to develop algorithms, tables, and rating
logic for insurance rating and other mathematical applications.
 Significantly reducing the time and costs associated with system
development and maintenance, Ratabase (1.5) can be utilized in a new
development effort or can be retrofitted into existing company developed or
vendor supplied systems.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Prasad.V*

*International Information Technology Team. Inc*

*Edison(i2t2), NJ.*

*Direct  :   732-476-5448   *

*Fax      : 732-417-5141*

*E-mail : pras...@i2t2.com*

*IM : prasadi2t2,Gtalk:Durgausitrecruiter*