Hi

Given below is a brief of some of the services that I offer. Let me know if
I can be of any assistance now or anytime in the future.

Nonimmigrant Visas
H-1B Visas
L-1A Multinational Managers and Executives
L-1B Specialized Knowledge Employee
Change of Status
1 Year and 3 Year Post-6th Year Extensions
Recapturing of Time Spent Outside of the U.S.
Extensions for Dependents (H-4, L-2)
Requests for Evidence (RFEs)

Immigrant Visas
PERM Labor Certifications
Backlog Labor Certification Issues and Procedures
I-140 Petitions for EB-1, EB-2 and EB-3 workers
I-485 Adjustment of Status Applications

DOL Compliance and Audits
LCA Posting and Public Access File Requirements
Labor Condition Attestation Compliance
Prevailing Wage Compliance
H-1B Dependent Employer Issues
PERM Audits

My pricing is extremely competitive and quality of services is impeccable. I
can give you the price quote on request.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and Regards

Ronit Walia
Rekhi Law Offices