*  H-1B Filing Strategies for 2010-2011*

*                            CALL NOW FOR FREE CONSULTATION*

Gunjan Rekhi, Attorney at Law, Rekhi Law Offices

Expert Advise on H-1B Petition filings for 2010 in light of

the Neufield Memo of January 8th, 2010

Who should call?

All employers who intend to file for H-1B visas for fiscal year 2010-2011

What is our expertise:
Strategies for successful H-1B filings and how to avoid potential pitfalls
Evidentiary Requirements for H-1B petitions
End client Documentation to support H-1B petitions
In house project documentation
Documentation to prove control by employer
Changes to agreements of employer and end clients
How to increase success rate for H-1B petitions
DOL Compliance Issues and H-1B Audits

 Please RSVP your attendance at in...@rekhilaw.com

Send the following details:

Name:

Company Name:

Email:

Phone no:

As soon as we receive this information we will call you and fix an
appointment for a conference call/ In person meeting with our Attorney and
Paralegals

Rekhi Law Offices NJ Office Location:

NY Office Location: 33 Wood Ave South 11th Flr

110 Wall Street 11th Flr Iselin NJ 08830

New York NY 10005

Ph: 201 203 1991 www.rekhilaw.com