Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****
Job Title  : Oracle DBA with SAP Experience
Location : Silicon Valley CA
Duration : 12+ Months Contract

The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and optimizing the
database for the current and future SAP modules, and lead all issue
resolution and performance management efforts.
We need a strong lead or senior (smaller) team member, with a solid
background in:
Oracle 10g
Oracle Database Administration in an SAP environment
SAN
Net Back Up
Solaris containers

Thanks & Regards