*Dear Partner,  *

*Please go through the below requirement and send me the suitable profiles
with best rate and contact details to r
ajesh.appalabakth...@computechcorp.com *

Job Title:   ERP Analyst.

Location:   Milwaukee, WI.

Duration:   1 Year Contract.

*Job Description:*

The successful candidate will work alongside the Project Manager in
replacement of a legacy Power Solutions US Hourly Time, Attendance and Labor
process/system. This Business Analyst would work closely with the business
community to understand current payroll processes, help develop innovative
solutions, and prioritize/execute activities in utilizing proper
methodologies in software design lifecycle.

Primary Duties:

•Review/build User Business requirements and conduct gap analysis study in
unknown areas.

•Develop functional/system specifications for TO BE and AS IS systems.

•Understand the Software Development Lifecycle and all documentation
associated with it.

•Work closely with the technical development team to ensure accurate and
timely code that matches the functional/system specifications.

•Support the governance model for enhancements to the SAP platform that
supports the customer – focused approach but ensures compliance to the
business goals and objectives

•Review and address Remedy Tickets (user trouble tickets) that are assigned
to the analyst in a timely fashion. This would be for the as is system in
place.

• Assist with the creation and on-going review of Training materials

•Review Testing scripts to ensure accuracy of Integration and Regression
testing efforts

• Individual must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment with
limited guidance and have the

    ability to meet/exceed set deadlines.

*Job Specifications: *

•Bachelor degree from an accredited university.

•Candidate must understand Payroll Systems process and workflows

•Exposure to at least 2 SLCs (System Life Cycles). Delivering Payroll
related solutions for new

   projects is desired.

•Exposure to Mainframe applications / COBOL code preferred by not required.

•Experience with the Payroll in the Automotive Industry solution is desired

•Total of 5 -10 years of IT / Business experience in the following areas: **

*I. 3+ years Software System (Kronos, PeopleSoft, SAP, ADP) deployment
experience in the Payroll functional area, preferably with a manufacturing
focus *

*ii. 3+ years of experience in a business functional role, i.e., Sales,
Distribution Finance, business analyst, etc.*

•Demonstrated ability to develop and implement customer-focused processes &
procedures

•Excellent communication skills with ability to develop and maintain
professional relationships with

    field-based clients.

•Ability to sell IT initiatives at all levels of the business

*I would request you to send me your updated resume with the following
details please*

1.            Present location:

2.            Contact Details:

3.            INS Status:

4.            Availability:

5.            Total Experience:

6.            Ready to Relocate (Yes / No):

7.            Expected Compensation:

8.            Comfort levels (on a scale of 1[Least] to 10[High])

*          *

*Note: If you are not comfortable with the requirement.  I'd appreciate your
help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think would
be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find a
candidate*

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Rajesh Kumar*

* *

*Computech Corporation*  | 30700, Telegraph Road,  Suite 4555 |

Bingham Farms, MI 48025 | Tel: 248.247.1545 Ext: 7113 | Fax: 248.712.0930|

Email: rajesh.appalabakth...@computechcorp.com| Web:
www.computechcorp.com|<http://www.computechcorp.com%7c/>

“This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally,
the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this email.“