Please send matching profiles to   vis...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi,

Hope your doing well !!!

I just got requirement of  ASP.NET C# Developer. If you have any good
consultants please send their resumes with best contact number.

Job Title      :    ASP.NET C# Developer

Duration      :     6 months + contract

Location      :     PA

Our client, a premier Telecommunications company, is seeking an experienced
ASP.Net / C# Developer.  Our client is upgrading an internal web-based portal
system which tracks sales and customer related information for the sales staff.
 The business unit has provided requirements and enhancements which will be
used by the developer to implement.

Requirements:

* 5+ years ASP.Net / C# Development experience

* Strong SharePoint skills (2007 up)

* Strong SQL Server DB skills (2005 2008)

* Strong documentation skills

* Strong interpersonal and communications skills

* Any Media or Ad Sales experience is a plus.

 Thanks & Regards:

Vishnu

Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys Inc
Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 205 ||  Alt   : 646-898-6229 ||   Fax  :212-658-9460
Email: vis...@sriveninfosys.com  || Gmail: vishnu.sriveninfo...@gmail.com