Hello!!!

Please send me your resume across shail...@aim-cc.com ASAP.

 *Role: Middle level **DBA/Developer with Oracle and SQL Server and
C#/Visual Studio experience*

*Loc:  Plano, Texas** **
Duration:  6+ months** **
Inclusive Rate:  $38 hr. C2C  *

Should have Visual Studio/C# development - This individual needs to be
stronger with SQL Database Administration (if they have Oracle or have
touched on Oracle that is a huge plus), they absolutely MUST have PL/SQL
query experience and they MUST have C#/Visual Studio experience....

They must be able to open up Visual Studio and make minor changes (cut &
paste type of work) - none of the candidates have been strong enough with
Visual Studio/C#.  The candidates are putting it on their resume but once
they get to the phone interview, they tell her they don't have it - so
PLEASE verify their C#/Visual Studio experience - let them know it will be a
technical interview and they must be able to answer those questions in
regards to C#/Visual Studio and Database Administration.

We currently have a Oracle DBA consultant that is working for this hiring
manager (he is also sitting in on the phone interview) that is over whelmed
with work and needs assistance and her C# developer does not have enough
work and has no Database experience to help - so we going to need a
combination of skills.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Looking for a well rounded DBA/Developer with Oracle and SQL Server (mostly
SQL) experience.  Development experience with PL/SQL and TransactSQL.  Will
also need to have Visual Studio C# experience in their background.   This
position will support the creation of DDL and write stored procedures for
Oracle environment as well as provide day-to-day support of SQL Server
environment including upgrading from SQL Server 2000 to 2005.

Financial Industry experience is a strong preference not a must.  Basic
understanding of a Balance Sheet and Income Statement will be beneficial.
 Oral communication skills are critical as a lot of our communication is
done via conference calls.

*Requirements:*
- 3-5 years experience in database development and adminstration.
- SQL*Server and Oracle Experience
- Must have Visual Studio/C# experience (at least 1 year)
- Excellent communication skills
- Financial Services experience or education

 Shailaja

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,