Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****
JAVA Architect
Location : Charlotte, NC
Duration : 6+Months Contract

Years Experience 10-15 years
 Description
Must have experience with requirements analysis, technical design, coding,
testing and implementation of the organization's systems and software.
May participate in the planning, evaluation, installation, implementation,
communication, and client training for new technology and enhancements.
Responsible for the understanding and application of the organization’s
processes, procedures, design and coding standards as it applies to own work
assignments. Works independently with little direct supervision or review.
The contractor will be assigned to various project teams in Power Deliver
IT.
candidates Must have following: development experience in a J2EE environment
as well as hands on framework experience with *Hibernate/Spring* .
*Experience building front end pages with JSF.* *Experience documenting with
UML from requirements through coding.

Thanks & Regards
Salman Rasheed
Technical Recruiter