Hi,

Please find the requirement given below, I don’t have much job description,
Please revert me back with consultant contact details and rates.

Please send your consultant Resumes to jes...@intonenetworks.net.

*Candidate Name*

* *

*Primary Skills*

* *

*Contact No.*

* *

*Email ID*

* *

*Work Authorization*

* *

*Total Experience*

* *

*Relevant Experience*

* *

*Current Location*

* *

*Relocation*

* *

*Availability*

* *

*Communication rating (1-10)*

* *

*Hourly Bill Rate*

* *

*Employer Details*

* *

*Requirement : 1*

Position : Oracle Apps DBA

Location :  NY

Duration - 6 months

*Requirement : 2*

Position : Oracle Manufacturing functional

Location : Houston, TX

Duration - 6 months

*Requirement : 3*

Position : Order Management functional

Location : Houston, TX

Duration - 6 months

*Requirement : 4*

Position : Oracle Manufacturing Techno Functional (70% technical and 30%
functional)

Location : Milpitas, CA

Duration - 6 months

*Requirement : 5*

Position : Oracle Procurement functional

Location : NY

Duration - 6 months

*Requirement : 6*

*Job Title: Oracle Bill of Materials (BOM) Configurator with Inventory
Pricing*

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Duration: 5+ Months*

*Billing Rate: DOE*

*Start: ASAP*

* *

*Skills: Oracle Configurator, Configurator Interface Object (CIO), Bill of
Materials (BOM), Inventory and Order Management*

* *

1.       Experience in requirements gathering, designating, and configuring
the Oracle Configurator.

2.       Deep understanding of the Assemble to Order/Configure to Order
process.

3.       Understands Configurator Interface Object (CIO).

4.       Extensive experience with BOM, Inventory and Order Management as
they relate to Configurator.

5.       Understands the integration points with other Oracle modules.

6.       Ability to translate clients' requirements and complex model
structures and enable them in Configurator.

7.       Ability to articulate the clients' requirements and map them, where
appropriate, to Configurator Extensions.

*Thanks & Have a Pleasant Day,*

* *

Jessie Parker

Sr. Recruiter