Hi,

This is Jessie from Intone networks.

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement given below, If you are comfortable, Please send
me your updated Resume along with the below required details…

Please send your consultant Resumes to jes...@intonenetworks.net.

*Role:                                SAP - CRM Architect*

*Location:                         Austin, TX*

*Duration:                        1 year*

* *

*Required Skills:*

* *

*Very Urgent interview may be today or in the weekends.*

* *

·         CRM HiTech Channel Management - with exp in High Tech industry on
rebates/chargeback -SD/MM.**

* *

* *

*Title:*                                                   Sr. Java
Developer with Fixed income

*Contract Duration:*                              long term

*Location:*                                             Oaks, Pennsylvania
19456

*Project Start:*                                       07/18/2011

*Project End:*                                        02/28/2012

*Environment:*                                      Business Casual

*Number of Positions:*                          3

*Internal Notes: *

This is exclusive for at least one week!!

 * Notes To Recruiters: *

    *Minimum Requirements: *

*  Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements.   *

   - For the SAA Project (Security Amortization and Accretion).
   - Since the Analyst finished the business requirements, we have completed
   the technical design
   - We have a need for 2 or 3 Java Developers:
      - 5+ years Java Development experience
      - Project experience on a Fixed-Income Securities Project
         - We do not expect that they will know SAA, but they need to have a
         working knowledge of fixed income securities including the
basic attributes
         and calculations (i.e. Yield to Maturity) of these assets

·         The scope of this work is pure programming and unit testing, so it
is a heads down assignment.  There could be a possibility that they could
work remotely 50% of the time if they are outside the area.

* *

*Thanks & Have a Pleasant Day,*

* *

Jessie Parker