Hi,

This is Satish, One of our direct clients is looking for UNIX engineer /
Developer in CA. Please find the job description below, If you are
comfortable with the requirement Please send me your updated resume along
with the expected minimum hourly ASAP.

* *

*Job Title          : UNIX Engineer / Developer*

*Location         : San Francisco, CA*

*Duration         : long term*

Seeking a strong UNIX Engineer with development & scripting experience.

*Responsibilities*

Monitoring, analyzing and troubleshooting scripts/programs

Designing, creating and maintaining automation scripts/programs that enable
synchronization and maintenance of all application environments

*Skills / Qualifications: *

·          At least 4+ years experience developing UNIX, Shell & Perl
scripts.

·          Experience troubleshooting, analyzing, defining, and resolving
complex technical problems

·          Individual is required to document systems processes and
procedures

·          Work tactfully and effectively with team members, the vendors,
and the user community

·          Must be open to flexible work schedule to remain in-step with
project and organizational needs

·          Excellent communication skills required

Thanks!

*Satish Sharma*

Account Manager

*RADIANSYS INC*

*Direct*: 703 230 2674 | *Fax*: (510) 578-7788

*
*