Hi Partners,

Warm Greetings.

Hope you are doing fine.

Please  go through the below  requirement  and send the suitable profiles
to *satis...@gatixes.com*

* *

*ROLE:     Sr. J2EE Developer*

*Location :  Carlsbad, CA*

*Duration : 2+  Months *

*ROLE*

*Sr. J2EE Developer*

*REQUIRED SKILLS/DELIVERABLES/RESPONSIBILITIES*

* *

*Sr. J2EE Developer:*

*The Senior J2EE Developer will design and deliver middleware. Will work in
a team environment with developers to develop web services using Java in an
IBM WebSphere servers. Will be able to work independently under little
supervision, and work with System Analyst to implement the business
requirements. Candidate will need to have the proven ability to design,
develop and implement high-quality code in a timely manner. The ideal
candidate will have a detailed understanding of Object-Oriented techniques,
design patterns, and development approaches including Test-Driven
Development and Continuous Integration. A minimum of 5 years experience in
Java is required. Must have minimum 8 years experience developing complex,
enterprise-level -- preferably interfacing with Rich Internet Applications.*

* *

*Qualifications:*

*- Expertise in J2EE/Java with emphasis on development of secure web
services in Oracle WebLogic and IBM WebSphere environment; *

*- Experience with advanced Client/Server programming,
synchronous/asynchronous Web Services, J2EE Container; JSP, WSDL, Proxy,
EJB, HTTP Protocol, xsd schema, Portal and .NET web services;*

*- XML Services and data feeds;*

*- SOAP or REST Web Services;*

*- WebSphere and WebLogic server configuration and tools, Axis2, Tomcat,
Ajax, content management, web search engine, strout and Hibernate advanced
web technologies;*

*- Good understanding of service oriented architecture;*

*- Oracle database 11g, PL/SQL, JDBC with an Oracle database; *

*- Oracle Tools, SOAP UI Tools and Java testing tools;*

*- MS Window, UNIX and RedHat operation systems;*

*- Understand Oracle EnterprisesOne ERP systems, eCommerce
systems-Comergent, middleware, Oracle Siebel system;*

*- Excellence in object-oriented programming; *

*- Modular design and development *

*- BS in computer programming and 5 years experience or the equivalent. MS
preferred from US colleges.*

* *

*Other Relevant Skills*

*- Good verbal and written communication skills. *

*- Knowledge of the Order to Cash systems. *

*- Ability to work independently *

*- Excellent people skills.*

Consultant Details:

Name: