Hi Partners,

Warm Greetings,

Hope you are doing fine.

Please  go through the below  requirement  and send the suitable profiles
to *satis...@gatixes.com*

*Role: Oracle Apps Developer*

Location: Tampa, FL

Duration: Long Term

*Skills Required:*
Application Development (Oracle 11i), Forms Development (Oracle Forms 6i),
SQL Navigator, SQL Loader, Oracle ERP Implementation, Oracle 11i GL Module,
Oracle 11i AP Module, Oracle 11i AR Module, Oracle 11i OM Module, Oracle
11i PO Module, Workflow 2.x, Embedded Workflows, Oracle Open Interfaces,
Oracle API's, PL/SQL Scripting, AIM Methodology, Triggers, Format Triggers

*Other Skills:*
Oracle Application Framework, Java/J2EE, SOA

*Job Requirements*:

·       Developer must have a 5-7+ years experience in Oracle ERP
development, enhancement and customization. The candidate must have good
functional working knowledge in AR, AP, GL, CM, PO, OM and INV

·       Excellent technical skills with PL/SQL, SQL, Workflow 2.x, Forms
and Reports 6i

·       Experience in Embedded Workflows and Events of Oracle Applications

·       SQL Loader

·       Good knowledge and understanding of Oracle Open Interfaces and
Oracle API’s

·       In-depth knowledge of applications code registration procedures

·       Good working knowledge in shell scripting

·       SOA, Knowing Java, Oracle Application Framework and Discoverer is a
plus

·       AIM Methodology

·       Team Player with passion for delivering top application solutions
to business users

 Consultant Details:

Name:
Email id: