Hi Partners,

Warm Greetings,

Hope you are doing Great.

Please  go through the below  requirement  and send the suitable profiles
to *satis...@gatixes.com*

Direct Client Req1:     *Java Architect*

Location :                    New York

Duration :                    3 years

Comments:

·Minimum 10 years of experience.

·SCJP, SCWCD, SCBCD, SCEA certifications preferred

·Excellent Communication skill

·There would be 3 rounds of technical interview.

Responsibilities:

·Analysis and translation of business requirements into architectural and
technical requirements for development, and creation of high level
technical architecture and design documents and specifications in
accordance with best practices and standards.

·Assistance of development team in the coding, testing, implementation, and
documentation of solutions, and collaborate with other technical areas to
integrate the solution.

·Research and evaluate alternative solutions, and recommend implementations.

·Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.

·Periodical training and mentor of developers and team members in using
methodologies, best practices, etc.

·Perform code reviews and participate in cross-functional teams.

Consultant Details:

Name:
Email id:
Phone: