AurionPro Solutions Leading Global IT Consulting Services.

We’ve Urgent requirement with one of our client for *Informatica ILM* Job
opening Location *New York, NY*

*Position Title: Informatica ILM*

*Location: New York, NY*

*Duration: 6 Month*

*Required Skills:*

·         Need Expert in Informatica ILM product Suite and Proactive
Monitoring (Informatica Application Information Lifecycle Management – (ILM)

·         Expert in Informatica Data Masking and Data Archiving

·         Expert in Informatica Proactive Monitoring

·         Expert in Java Programming in building Custom Adapters for
Proactive Monitoring to monitor different applications.

·         This resource needs to know Installation, Configuration,
Administration, Architecting and Implementation of the solution.

Thanks

*Vignesh*

Sr. Talent Acquisition

e mail: vignesh.renikun...@aurionpro.com