Kindly send resumes to nar...@sriveninfosys.net PH:646-405-5559

Job                   : Sr. SharePoint developer

Location          : Washington, DC

Duration          : 6+ months

Rate                : open

Do you have any Share Point consultants on your W2 or sponsored by your firm
who have excellent communication and presentation skills for a 6+ month
project. The ideal location would be DC, but remote is an option if they are
willing to travel periodically for meetings and requirements gathering sessions.

1.       My client is seeking a Sr. SharePoint developer to assist with the
integration between SharePoint 2010 and an internal tax related application.
They are seeking a candidate with experience in Business Connectivity Services
(BCS) and Enterprise Search functionalities of SharePoint (ideally FAST
search).

2.       There is also an opening for a SharePoint developer who can focus on
the UI/UX aspects of SharePoint utilizing Visual Studio and .Net.

If you have any consultants who fit this synopsis, please get me their resumes
and I will have a conversation with them about the role. I will require client
references for SharePoint people because I have noticed a great deal of fake
and bait/switch candidates out there specific to this skill set.