*Hi,***
*Please go through the below requirement and send me updated resume of your
consultants with the contact details to sand...@glomark-llc.com.**
*
*

Job:* DBA w/SQL Server, Sybase & UDB DB2
*Location:* Kansas City, MO
*Start Date:* ASAP
*Duration:* 6 months to start
*Interview:* Phone

We are seeking a resource to provide support for DBA work on corporate
projects, production support, and partner initiatives to:
• Design, implement, and maintain complex databases.
• Maintenance of database dictionaries
• Monitor standards and procedures, and integration of systems through
database design.

*Must Have:*
Cross-platform skills in SQL Server, UDB DB2, and Sybase ASE.

*Other technical skills:*
• Replication database software, including utilities, administrative tools.
• Zena job scheduling.
• Powershell and Korn shell scripting.
• Physical database design and construction.
• Query performance tuning, upgrades, and use of replication software
products and tools.
• Backup and recovery processes.
• 24x7 support with troubleshooting, analysis, root cause analysis, and
diagnosis.

 * *

*Thanks and Regards***

*Sandeep***

*Talent Acquisition Team  ***

*Glomark International LLC  ***

*EMAIL: sand...@glomark-llc.com***

*Direct: 908-838-4407 Fax: 908-688-8831 ***

*G-Talk:sandeepglomark   YM: mutyala.hemasandeep***

* *

Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/oracle-data-warehousing-developers-etl?hl=en-GB.