Hello,

We wish this eMail finds you doing great today.

Please *sign up for a 2 weeks unlimited free-trial* to use our recruiting
portal *PROHIRES POWERHOUSE* to get experienced how it powers your
recruiting business.

*Features & Benefits:*

*  Post your requirements to the portal's in-built huge database of
recruiting, and start receiving the potential resumes in a flash.

*  Our database is even segregated skill-set wise/consultants wise; for
example,  you can post a* Java Developer* requirement to the Java
consultants database only, exclusively and directly.

*  You can also post your hotlist/bench candidates list.

*  Apart from getting benefited from the portal's in-built, huge and active
database, you can also deploy your requirements& hotlist to your own
database using the portal's mass mailing mechanism at a blazing speed, no
eMail server/traffic limits at all.

Please register here

http://prohirespowerhouse.com/powerhouse/email_verify.php

Thanks