Hi Dear Partners,

We have an urgent opening for * Oracle ADF Developer **at  Quincy,MA.* for
the below mentioned job description. Kindly forward me your resume, rate
and contact details for further process.

*Rate:*

*Full Name:*

*Contact Number:*

*Email Id:*

*Work Authorization:*

*Current Location (City, State):*

*Availability:    *

* *

*Title: Oracle ADF Developer*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Location: Quincy, MA *

* *

*Job Description:*

·         Experience and knowledge of Oracle ADF

·         Knowledge of and experience with Oracle Platform Security
Services (OPSS)

·         Oracle Fusion Middleware

·         Experience in an enterprise environment

·         Java Development experience

·         Experience and familiarity with Oracle Applications Development
Framework

Preferred Skills:

Health Insurance industry experience.

*Thanks and Regards*

* *

*Vivekanandan | Recruiter *

*[image: logo]*

*Phone: | 323-317-9799 - Ext - 101  516 620 5961 <516%20620%205961> *

*Email:  vivekanan...@excelenciainc.com*
*Web: www.excelenciainc.com* _bl� d > s  �r  �r e='color:#7030A0'>
www.excelenciainc.com

Visit this group at