Dear Business partners

Hope you are doing great

Please find the below requirement and send me the updated resume ASAP...

Here is all I can tell you.

*Websphere developer - Other skills needed include PL/SQL C, scrum, agile 3
week cycles. *

*Project anticipated to be 6 months to 1 year.*

*Can travel to project and travel expenses will be covered.*

*$’s – I know the bill rate but want to see what the supply costs look like.
*

Thanks for the quick response.

Can live pretty much wherever they want in the U.S. and travel to work.
Travel will be covered.

*Hourly Template*

Candidate Name:

Position:

Email:

Phone:

Skype ID:

Location:

FULL ADDRESS WHERE YOU LIVE NOW:

Please list the name of your Corporation & Full Address if going CTC:

Hourly Rate All Inclusive(1099, Corp to Corp):

Hourly Rate + Expenses(1099, Corp to Corp):

Citizenship Status:

Availability:

If you’re an H-1 provide/(email & phone numbers) of the actual company who
currently holds your H-1, and who I should ask for about your services?

How many years does this person have left on his/her h-1 in the us before
it expires?   actual date it expires?

*Thanks & Regards,
Balu Reddy | Resource Coordinator

Tek Analytics LLC | EmpoweringAnalytics*
*ERP & IT SERVICES | Consulting – Development – Staffing
Off: 703-825-4988 | Fax: 847-852-1984 | E-mail:balure...@tek-analytics.com
*
* GTalk:Balureddy .staff...@gmail.com <balureddy.staff...@gmail.com>*
*balure...@tek-analytics.com *