Hi Folks,
Hope you are doing great ...!! :)
I’m currently looking for a* Project Manager with Data Center Management
Experience*.I have listed the job description below for  your review.please
let me know if you have anyone available,
*
Job Title : Project Manager
Location : Northbrook, IL
Duration : 6+ Months Contract*

*Deliverables:*
Manage matrix teams
Manage onshore/offshore resources
Use experience in Data Center management to work with service providers to
provide Data Center service delivery
Utilize knowledge of key disciplines to support service and project
execution for incident, maintenance and upgrade of infrastructure and
services
Leverage PM tools like MS Project to provide details regarding calendar,
dependencies, work type, resource loading,baselining, etc.
Actively identify risks/issues/action items and monitor/report on each
daily/weekly
Implement project change control and governance to manage scope and plan
Additional tasks as assigned by the client’s Infrastructure management team

*Mirza Muneeb*
IT Technical Recruiter
Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.
(412) 450 1316 Ext : 202 Office