Hi Associates,
Hope you are doing great...!!!
I have an urgent requirement of *BI Developer /w Salesforce *position
in *Lexington,
MA*. Please go though the below requirement and forward me your consultant
resumes with contact details ASAP..

*Please send profiles to
**anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com*<anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com>
* ASAP*

 *Position:  BI Developer /w Salesforce
Location: Lexington, MA
Duration: 2 +Months Contract

*
The BI Developer will be responsible for the development and support of
applications for a specific area, leveraging expertise and knowledge of
multiple systems/customer areas. The BI Developer will be required to
develop and maintain reporting applications based on the Microsoft BI suite
of tools. The source and target information will be provided and we will
need the individual to build ETL to pull data from staging and SFDC to the
target with some standard transforms (lookups, snapshots, dates etc.). The
data will be coming from SQL server 2008 and 2005 DB as well as Salesforce
and moved to a staging SQL server DW environment.

*Required Skills:
*SSIS experience
SQL 2005
Good communication
Preferred
Salesforce
*
*
*Thanks & Regards*
*Anthony Michael *
*Voice:* 201-257-5081 ext 163
*Email*: anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com
         *G-mail* : anthony.catamerica

*Note: We are working with the Preferred Vendor.*

Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/oracle-data-warehousing-developers-etl.