Hello Associate!

Hope you are doing great today. I have the following Multiple requirements.

I have a few consultants working at this company already so know them
fairly well.

Please share the profiles of your available consultants ASAP for the
below requirements and also share your updated HOT-LIST for future
references to jes...@intonenetworks.com.

* *

*Position :** **SAP HR ABAP- HCM Process & Forms, Workflows, Web-DynPro
Developer*

*Duration: 5+ months***

*Location: **Boston, MA, US*

*Qualifications:*

·         SAP HR ABAP- HCM Process & Forms, Workflows, Web-DynPro Developer
with strong experience in:

·         HR-ABAP

·         Processes & Forms using FPM (Floor Plan manager).

·         HR Renewal 1.0

·         Workflows in HCM

·         Object Oriented ABAP

·         Must have 3+ years of experience and involvement in multiple
implementations.

* *

*Position : Senior QA Lead*

*Duration : 6+ months*

*Location : Albuquerque, New Mexico  (25%-35% Travel)*

* Required Skills:*

•        At least 5 years of experience working in a hospital environment

•        Must have strong previous experience in the HIPAA transaction set.

•        At least 2 years of experience conducting and operating acceptance
tests for a hospital environment across documentation, coding and billing
systems

•        Understanding of the complete healthcare lifecycle

•        Strong analytical and problem solving skills for developing and
execution of business test scenarios and use cases.

•        Strong regulation knowledge of both HIPAA 5010 transaction set and
ICD-10 initiatives.

•        Deep knowledge of healthcare operations Payer business processes
and EDI infrastructures.

•        Excellent leadership, organizational, and communication skills
(verbal and writing).

•        Proven consulting experience with ability to work at both the
senior manager level and staff level.

•        Self-starter, problem solver and willing to travel.

•        Previous leadership assignments and project management experience.

Preferred Skills:

•        HIPAA, ICD-10 and Medicaid experience is desirable.

•        Previous experience in conducting impact assessment is a plus.

•        Proficient in the Microsoft Tool Suite

•        Cerner, Mckesson, NextGen and Athena Health experience a plus

* *

*Position : ABAP CRM Developer *

*Duration: 3+ months*

*Location: Mountain View, CA, CA, US*

*Qualifications:*

·         Experience with Web ui enhancements – 6.0 version or higher

·         Good exposure to Crm Sales module

·         At least 2 implementations and support experience

·         Worked in multiple projects / enhancements involving CRM modules
with integration to ECC

* *

*Position : Cognos Developer with strong Admin skills *

*Location:    Seattle, WA*

* *

*Need GREEN CARDS AND US CITIZENS*

* *

*Note: *

·         We need Cognos Admin with Development background for this
position.

·         MS BI skills are needed: SSIS, SSRS experience – if this is not
present we need at least very strong SQL skills.

·         TM1 would be really nice to have – though not a must-have.

* *

*We are open to contract to hire option (4 months contract) or for FTE
option. Please specify which one your candidate would fall into.*

*We are not considering H1B transfer for this position.*

*Please include visa copy while submitting candidate – there are lots of
fake consultants in the market so screen well and submit only genuine
profiles.*

* *

·         We are looking for a resource with a blended experience of Cognos
development and administration.

·         This is a maintenance project so would require resource to
possess strong skills in both development and administration.

·         Must have over 5 years experience in Cognos BI, Admin.

·         Experience in Cognos best practices and design patterns is
mandatory.

·         Experience or familiarity with Cognos TM1 would be nice to have.

·         Candidate needs to be strong in MS BI – SSAS / SSRS / SSIS.

·         Must have strong experience in writing complex SQL queries.

·         Must have excellent knowledge of Data warehousing concepts.

·         Must have excellent communication skills (both written and oral)

* *

*Position               :  Java Developer *

*Location               : Charlotte, NC or Lincolnshire, IL *

*Type                      : Long Term Contract *

* Rate                      : $ 47/hr. on C2C is the BEST*

*Start Date            : Immediate *

* *

*GREEN CARD OR US CITIZENS PREFERED (VISA COPY IS MUST)*

* ***

*Job Description: *

*Roles & Responsibility *

·         Hands on with web development tools and technologies in general
(e.g. XML, HTML, J2EE, etc.)

·         Java and J2EE technologies, preferably in application development
and with hands on development

·         Understanding of a wide range of operating systems, databases,
web server and application server platforms (e.g. UNIX, Windows Server, SQL
Server, iPlanet, SunOne, JBuilder, Eclipse, etc.)

·         Experience with source control, unix, linux and oracle; web
services experience preferred

·         Plan and coordinate relevant training to offshore development
team.

·         Responsible for providing input on performance reviews with
relation to offshore client activities.

·         Ability to analyze business/technical data and develop solutions.

* *

* *

* *

*"I value referrals from great people like you. Please feel free to share
my information with others who may benefit from a great opportunity".*

* *

*“Email works better for further communication”*

* *

Thanks & Regards,

Jessie Parker

Direct :  732-444-6547

Fax :       866-941-4539 (F)

Email:   jes...@intonenetworks.com

Url  :     www.intonenetworks.com

YIM :    recruiterjes...@ymail.com <recruiterjes...@yahoo.com>

Gtalk :  jessie4mintonenetwo...@gmail.com

Intone Networks Inc| IT Consulting Services

10 Austin AVE, Iselin, NJ 08830

mailing list, reply with REMOVE in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and domain to be removed.
Pursuant to Federal law, if you do not wish to receive future email
messages from us, please reply with "remove" to the same e-mail id.

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image002.jpg@01CD9D78.259831E0][image:

Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/oracle-data-warehousing-developers-etl.