Hi Folks,
Hope you are doing great ...!! :)
I’m currently looking for a* Informatica Developer with DVO Experience*.I
have listed the job description below for your review.please let me know if
you have anyone available,

*Job Tittle : Informatica Developer
Location :  Tampa, FL
Duration : 6+ Months Contract*

*Required Skills*
5+ years Informatica Development experience
1+ years Informatica DVO experience
Ability to create complex maps, business rules, views, and administration
functions using Informatica and DVO
Experience with using DVO to successfully join multiple tables in order to
verify data.
Experience with DVO to verify data format in target tables/files containing
large volumes of data.
Experience creating complex SQL scripts on Oracle or SQL Server
Communication Skills - Able to deliver concise, thorough communication at
all appropriate levels
Experience using Power Center

*Nice to have*
ETL testing experience with DVO Experience with EDIFECs Transaction Manager
Healthcare experience

*Mirza Muneeb*
IT Technical Recruiter
Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.