Hi,

This is Vijay from PronixInc.

Please share suitable profiles towards below position to vi...@pronixinc.com.

Role: Java Developer with strong JSF Exp.

Location: Parsippany, NJ *(Need Locals – In Person Interview)*

Duration: Long Term

We need someone with more JSF and Front end experience.

Our client is a global provider of integrated computing and business
outsourcing. They offer a range of HR, payroll, tax and benefits
administration. Our client is seeking a Java Developer to join their team

   - Analyze, design, develop, integrate, test, implement, monitor/support
   and enhance specialized software applications in Java\J2EE technologies.
   - Architect the system, document architect models and able to clearly
   articulate to business, development, and Quality Assurance.
   - Responsible for database design, data modeling and developing stored
   procedures, functions and triggers using SQL plus, Sql developer and TOAD
   in Oracle 9i
   - Work in all phases of SDLC and implement complex software applications
   according to standards, knowledge of CMMI level 5 practices
   - Design & document integration solutions and communicate & support it
   as an ongoing process.
   - Implement various design patterns like Strategy, Factory and Singleton.
   - Develop web components in JAVA J2EE with MVC design pattern using
   *Struts/JSF*, Servlets, JSPs, Java script, AJAX and Server side
   components using EJB’s, Spring and Web Services.
   - Provide expertise on technologies that comprise of Core Java, JSPs,
   EJBs, XML, Struts, JSF, DOJO, Oracle and IBM Websphere Application Server
   - Prepare Technical Specifications based on the functional requirements

[image:
http://php.corporatebrokers.com.php53-28.dfw1-2.websitetestlink.com/images/_tx_.gif]

Required Skills:

[image:
http://php.corporatebrokers.com.php53-28.dfw1-2.websitetestlink.com/images/_tx_.gif]

   - 5-6 years of experience with Java
   - Experience in developing web components in JAVA J2EE with MVC design
   pattern using *Struts/JSF*, Servlets, JSPs, Java script, AJAX and Server
   side components using EJB’s, Spring and Web Services.
   - Experience in database design, data modeling and developing stored
   procedures, functions and triggers using SQL plus, Sql developer and TOAD
   in Oracle 9i.
   - Expertise on technologies that comprise of Core Java, JSPs, EJBs, XML,
   Struts, JSF, DOJO, Oracle and IBM Websphere Application Server.
   - Experience in design & document integration solutions and communicate
   & support it as an ongoing process.
   - Must have strong programming skills in core Java, Multi-Threaded
   synchronous applications.
   - Experience with implementing various design patterns like Strategy,
   Factory and Singleton.

Thanks and Regards,
Vijay Ramagiri

*ProNix* *Inc*

Ph: 732-902-0910 / Fax: 732 909 2000

vi...@pronixinc.com <s...@pronixinc.com>

*GTalk/Yahoo IM* : *vijay.pronixinc*

/ *www.pronixinc.com <http://www.pronixinc.com/> / "E-Verify Employer"*

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with "Remove" in subject line

Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/oracle-data-warehousing-developers-etl.