*Autosys Consultants*

*Columbus, OH3-6 +Months Contract *

*Required:*
AutoSys Development Experience
AutoSys R11 Experience
Strong communication and collaboration skills
At least 50% onsite (starting with at least 3 weeks onsite)

*Preferred:*
Technical requirements gathering or analyzing experience
Unix or Linux shell scripting experience
PeopleSoft implementation experience (as related to AutoSys)
Technical leadership experience
Full-time onsite

We need someone ASAP and for 3-6 months.  For those interested, there is an
opportunity to convert to an FTE if they have strong technical leadership
capabilities and experience.  The FTE role could be more than just
AutoSys Batch
long-term.

*Thanks & Regards*
*Anthony Michael *
*Voice:* 201-257-5081 ext 163
*Email*: anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com
         *G-mail* : anthony.catamerica

*Note: We are working with the Preferred Vendor.*

Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/oracle-data-warehousing-developers-etl.