Hello,

This is *Neil Khanna*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from IT Brainiac We have an
urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find the job description
below and interested please send me your most updated resume on
*neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*.* We will be providing immediate feedback or
response to your Resume.*

*Job Title: Sr. Peoplesoft Developer *
Location :  Chicago, IL
*Duration: 2+ month contract*

*SKILLS Required *
6-10 years of Peoplesoft development experience with in-depth knowledge of
PS Financial modules, experience analyzing requirements and developing
technical solutions using Peopletools and strong Peoplesoft object-oriented
programming skills required to develop PACER ACM Cost & Budget rewrite in
Peoplesoft.
6 -10 years of experience with PeopleSoft development technologies –
(PeopleCode, Application Designer, Component Interface, Application Engine
, SQR, Application Packages, and XML Publisher) used to technically design,
develop and test interfaces and conversions modifications.
5 years of experience with design and development of Workflow.
5 years of reporting experience using Crystal reports, nVision and XML
Publisher.
Experience working closely with business and functional teams to translate
functional specifications into technical solutions.
Experience in writing SQL queries, data analysis and validation
Experience and knowledge of integration points to and from PeopleSoft Fin
system

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Neil Khanna - Sr.Technical RecruiterIT Brainiac  Inc.*
*D: 929-268-0690*
*Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com <neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/oracle-data-warehousing-developers-etl.