Hi Friends,

My name is Ashear working  with SVK systems . I have great opportunity  for
which I need skilled candidates . Please read through my SOW below and let
me know if you have any candidates for the open positions. on C2C.
Hopefully we can build an alliance for a great partnership.

Please send resumes on ash...@svksystems.com or you can reach me at
678-824-7752

*Job Title:* Senior Java Developer
*Duration:* 6 months + extensions
*Location:* Pennington, NJ
*Interview:* Telephonic interview

Must be a Senior Developer with Strong Hands-On experience in application
development VS maintenance of applications. Must be able to answer Core
JAVA questions in a highly technical interview. Want Developers not
maintenance and support people.

*Job Description*

A SENIOR JAVA Developer with Good EJB and STRONG Application Design skills
is needed to design and develop browser based J2EE Applications, such as
taking a specific application and convert that into a browser based
application from Domino to JAVA.
Needs to have 10/10 communication skills
Required to contribute in all phases of project development. This includes
working with users, documenting system requirements, prototypes, design,
develop and implement the Web application within the ITO RUP protocols and
procedures. Detailed work may include documenting business models, use case
models, activity diagrams, generating coding specifications, perform coding
tasks, unit test all modules and implementation of the system.

*Skill Requirements:* (MUST HAVE).......................please list at the
top of resume submitted how many years experience with each skill.
JAVA/J2EE - 7 Years
XML - 3 Years
RSA - 2 Years (Not required to be recent)
EJB - 5 Years
Struts - 3 Years
Application Design - 5 Years
Will deliver completed system documentation and diagrams per the ITO
Rational Software protocols and complete program components (Java, EJB,
Servlets, etc...) as assigned. All components must be clearly documented.
They must also create and maintain technical architectural diagrams, test
plans and lead staff. Provide status reports to the project manager or
lead. Complete system requirements documentation and estimates for projects
and or tasks.
SKILLS NEEDED: please llist at the top of resume submitted how many years
experience with each skill and the last year in which the skills was used..
J2EE
XML
Rational Unified Process (RUP)
Rational Software Architect (RSA) v7.0 (Doesn't have to be recent)
EJBs
STRUTS
DB2/UDB
iBatis