*Please send Resume to  **ankit.sag...@rgtalent.com*<ankit.sag...@rgtalent.com>
Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

SAP SCM/APO Consultant

*Project Location*

Warsaw IN

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

 *Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI: Telephone + Skype*

*Responsibilities:*

   - Responsible for documenting the to-be processes, defining performance
   metrics, and identifying and resolving process gaps
   - Responsible for mapping the business processes to SAP (often in
   conjunction with consultants) and participates in user acceptance testing
   - Often is involved in the creation of documentation and training
   materials, and may deliver training during implementation
   - May also act in a system support role immediately after implementation
   - Serve as a liaison to the business during implementation, gathering
   additional information when needed and keeping the business informed
   regarding the implementation
   - Consultant will work with client to design an APO solution for and
   develop a deployment roadmap
   - Understanding client's requirements. Particularly in the production
   planning and detailed scheduling (PP/DS) and demand planning functions
   - Conducting facilitated sessions in which scope and timelines will be
   agreed
   - Working with team resources to develop a solution that meets the needs
   of the business within the bounds of #standard SAP#
   - Providing custom interface architecture and design between SAP SCM and
   other third party systems

*Requirements:*

   - Bachelor's Degree in function represented in the business
   - 3 - 5 years of business experience
   - Strong understanding and experience in the SAP methodology used by the
   organization
   - Come from the business,  be an expert in that business function and
   have an understanding of the business processes of the function they
   represent
   - *Senior/Principal level experienced consultant with demonstrable
   experience in the SAP Supply Chain Management* PP/DS module
   - Can configure/implement CIF and PP/DS SCM components
   - Candidates should have demonstrated capability to analyze business
   processes, functional and technical requirement. The consultant must
   possess subject matter expertise in one (PPDS) or more modules of APO Role
   - 5 or more years experience in multiple full project lifecycle
   implementations with SAP ECC and SCM in production planning modules
   - Ability to start working remotely immediately (in China time zone)
   while the visa process is executed

*Ability to spend 5 weeks on site in China to complete the Blueprint phase
with the balance remote (work from UK, NAM, where ever) supporting the
local Chinese team if needed*
*OR flexibility to work out of  the Warsaw, IN location when/if the MES and
DP projects kick off*

Regards

Ankit Sagwal

*Techical Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc.       *

39120 Argonaut way, Suite  157

Fremont CA 94538

Phone :  510-443-0758 ext 127

Fax No. : 510-952-4633

Email : ankit.sag...@rgtalent.com: www.rgtalent.com<http://www.rgtalent.us/>

GTalk -- ankit121.rgtalent

YIM--    ankit_sagwal

In my absence please contact *Rugen Nagar* at the following address
*rugen...@rgtalent.com
<rugen...@rgtalent.com>*

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at
rem...@rgtalent.com <rem...@rgtalent.com> and we will gladly REMOVE you
from our mailing list.*

Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/oracle-data-warehousing-developers-etl.