*Hi Business Partners, *

*Hope you are doing Great!!*

*Please send me updated resumes to su...@veritis.com <su...@veritis.com> or
you can reach me on 817-873-0014.*

*Salesforce Developer*

*Location: Roanoke, VA*

*Terms: 3-9 months+ depending on how the project goes *

*Interview: phone/Skype (on-site would be ideal but not required)*

·         Get Permissions and Roles Set correctly (this is all over the
place right now) – this is 50% us figuring it out and 50% getting somebody
to implement it properly in SF.    The default is everybody being an admin
now because on the sales/marketing side we can see/access the data we
need…and that is not how we want things to work/not scalable and dangerous
for our contact data.  I am sure it was probably right in the beginning,
but with new cooks/more cooks I see a mess.

·         Import All on TRAC Users tied to right parent account and role
definition;  tag appropriately so that views can be set to ‘see’ them and
‘not see’ them appropriately depending on where your focus might.  The goal
here is to regularly update the user records periodically (1x a week) and
not muddy the waters if you primarily work with decision makers at an
account. *** this is #1 for me ***

·         Marketing & Sales Dashboards/Reporting setup (there is way to
much time being spent on pulling status updates by John O. each week/this
should be a dashboard and report that can be pushed out to Executive Team
easily)

·         Turn Content with appropriate permissions to Marketing (I would
like to keep all marketing materials that are current here so sales is not
using their local machine and I have no idea what is being sent out.  This
is attachments, links to relevant urls, etc.)

·         GridBuddy – I just evaluated this tonight – and there IS a cost
after the trial ends 120/user/year.  Kind of expensive, but if it gets
folks out of the spreadsheet and over the CRM; I did find it very easy to
use…like anything else it has to be implemented with permissions and tweak
the standard views to work for our business/data field needs.

Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/oracle-data-warehousing-developers-etl.