*Please send Resume to   ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com
<prash...@idctechnologies.com> *
Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

QA Tester

*Project Location*

St. Louis, MO

*Duration*

6+ months /Contract

 *Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI: Telephone + Skype*

*We need up to two **QA Testers with experience writing Java code and using
Selenium WebDriver**. *

*Required Skills:*

• Good experience coding in Java (Perl and C# are a plus but not required)
– *Java skills should be ranked 5 or 6 on a scale of 10*
• Excellent technical acumen and ability to learn new software quickly
• Enthusiastic and fun individual with an attitude of team empowerment
• Deep interest & curiosity for learning new things and doing things better
• Experience with testing in an Agile environment
• Good communication skills
• Strong knowledge of traditional testing methodologies and how it applies
exploratory testing in an *Agile environment*
• Knowledge of test driven development and the virtues of unit testing

*Essential Duties:*

*Please Note: The QA Automation Engineer will author Java code (automation
is not record and playback)*• Responsible for working with the project team
to define the scope for testing within the context of each sprint / delivery
• Clearly communicate to relevant parties related to status of testing
activities
• Comprehend user stories to understand task items per story in the context
of all levels of testing (unit, functional, integration, and regression)
• Assist key business users (product owners) with backlog creation and
grooming
• Strengthen the presence of our department as an Agile Center of Excellence
• Perform ad hoc / exploratory testing methodically to ensure system is
working as expected by end user
• Track testing progress and defects via *JIRA / Greenhopper*
• Responsible for authoring automated test suites.
o Front end GUI via Java and *Selenium Webdriver* (*Not Selenium IDE*) /
Sikuli
o Service layer testing using *Java and Junit*
o Backend SOAP XML using *SOAP UI*
• Ensure proper documentation related to testing deliverables and lessons
learned
• Participate in the process to continually enhance best practices for
quality assurance

Take charge attitude; wants to learn and grow. Great customer service and
technical skills. Understanding of internet technologies and how to apply
them to support customers. Willing to take on projects and move them forward

Regards,

Ankit Kumar Sagwal
Technical Recruiter

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

Phone : 408-668-9967

Email : *ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com <prash...@idctechnologies.com>*

GTalk: ankit121.rgtalent | Ymgr: ankit_sagwal

Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/oracle-data-warehousing-developers-etl.