Hi Associates,

Greetings from Innovalus,

We have an interesting opportunity for you from our Client. The position &
the requirement details are mentioned below.  Please share resume to
*sriniva...@innovalus.com
<sriniva...@innovalus.com>.*

Title: Scrum Master

Location:Virginia-VA

Duration: 6 -12months

Interview Process- Telephonic (1st round) and Skype (2nd Round).

Job Description:

·     Must have good understanding of Master Data Management (MDM) business
processes

•             Must have designed and implemented end-to-end Informatica MDM
engagements; Including Business Data Director(BDD)/Informatica Data
Director (IDD)

•             Experience in using Informatica Power Centre as ETL to MDM
hub. Power centre Transformations, Mappings, Workflow designer and
scheduling.

Please send me updated word resume, Expected bill rate & date of
availability ASAP if you are interested in this position.

Waiting for your reply.

Kind Regards &Thanks
Srinivasa N
Innovalus Technologies