*Please send Resume to  ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com
<prash...@idctechnologies.com>*
Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Network test engineer

*Project Location*

San Jose, CA

*Duration*

6+ months /Contract

 *Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI: Telephone +Skype*

Pls. support below requirement:

*Profile:*

*JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS*

·         Minimum of 8+ years working as test engineer in area of
Networking protocols

·         Deep understanding of Routing protocols and ability to read and
troubleshoot routing/switching issues. Good exposure to wi-fi technologies

·         Hands-on experience working with, configuring, and
troubleshooting routers, switches.

·         Hands-on experience working with, configuring, and
troubleshooting Routing/switching issues and wi-fi technologies
configurations.

·         Hands-on experience using packet capture tools, traffic
generators etc.

·         Hands-on experience and expertise is developing scripts using
TCL/shell/Perl scripting

·         CCNA/CCNP certification is not required but will be a plus.

*Key responsibilities includes:*

·         QA Engineer for feature and functional testing of various wi-fi
features for new Cisco switches and routers.

·         Review product requirements, functional specifications, standards
documents (RFCs and specs). Design, write and execute test plans to
validate wi-fi functionality.

·         Own and maintain the test infrastructure including design and
configuration of testbeds including traffic generator, Access-point etc.

·         Work with Cisco Automation framework for feature automation.

*EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS*

•        BS in Telecommunications or engineering field (or equivalent) is
required.

      i.

Regards,

Ankit Kumar Sagwal
Technical Recruiter

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

Phone : 408-668-9967

Email : *ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com <prash...@idctechnologies.com>*

GTalk: ankit121.rgtalent | Ymgr: ankit_sagwal

Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/oracle-data-warehousing-developers-etl.