*Hello Associates,s*

*Hope you are doing great today.*

*Please find the updated hotlist of my consultants*

*Most of them are Certified Sr consultants and open for relocation. All of
them are on our own (W2) Payroll.*

*Request: please take a minute and add **su...@svksystems.com*
requisitions**. and **free to call me at   **205-510-7381*

*Name*

*Skill*

*Exp*

*Present Location*

*Relocation*

*Ravi Bhatt*

SQL BI

8yrs

      CA

Open

*Jessi Roshan*

Java

7

      CA

 CA

*Srinadh*

Java

7+yrs

      NJ

Open

*Ajith*

SQL DBA

7+

     GA

Open

*Kamna Pandith*

Cold Fusion

7+

     MA

Open

*Sumiksha*

Cold fusion

8yrs

    MN

Open

*Divya *

Orcle PL/SQL Developer

7+

     NJ

Open

*Kedaranth*

Sales Force Dev/Admin

8+yrs

    CA

OPen

*Bharath Kumar*

BA

8+

     VA

Open

*Thanks&regards*

*Victor*

*SVK Systems, Inc. | IT Experts.*

*Microsoft and Oracle certified partners*

Direct: *205-510-7381* | Fax: 404 601 9507

E-Mail ID: *vic...@svksystems.com* <vic...@svksystems.com>* | *Web:
www.svksystems.com

* Gtalk:victor.svk19*

Visit this group at