Hello ,

Hope you are doing great!

I am* Amit,  *Technical Recruiter with *Sysmind LLC*, Please do let me know
your interest for the given requirement . And Kindly revert me back with
your *updated resume*, if you are interested with the below mentioned
position.If you have any query please give me a call on *609-897-9670
EXT-4009*. If you are not available in the market, it will be really
appreciable if you can share any reference for the requirement.

PLEASE reply me with best suitable consultant on :-  am...@sysmind.com

Jobs Details

Role  :   Informatica power center consultant

Experience Level   :       8-10YEAR

Location Of Posting : Redmond – Washington

JD:-

Knowledge and experience in data warehouse development life cycle
requirements analysis dimensional modeling Repository management and
administration implementation of STAR Snowflake schemas Incremental loads
Change Data Capture and slowly changing dimensions. Adept in creating
complex mappings using various transformations and developing strategies
for Extraction Transformation and Loading (ETL) mechanism by using
Informatica 9.x (on Cloud) Capability in business requirements gathering
define and capture metadata for business rules system analysis design
development production support testing user training and strategic decision
making problem solving associated with the ETL processes by working closely
with BI team. Experience in performance tuning of sources transformations
targets mapplets mappings worklets workflows sessions and batches.
Excellent communication skills team player ability to work individually and
meet tight deadlines

Skill and Experience Details:
-->BIDW Architecture -->BI DW Analysis and Solution design -->Data
Warehousing -->Consulting -->Branding and Thought Leadership -->Informatica
Powercenter -->ETL

Required Skill(s)           Consulting (L2) , Data Warehousing (L3) , BIDW
Architecture (L1) , BI DW Analysis and Solution design (L1) , Branding and
Thought Leadership (L1)

Essential Skill(s)            Informatica Powercenter (L1)

Additional Skill(s)         ETL (L1)

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Yadav

*Technical Recruiter*

Email: am...@sysmind.com

Gmail:amitkumaryadav...@gmail.com

Phone:*609-897-9670 Extn 4009*

Fax: 302-269-7171

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]

Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/oracle-data-warehousing-developers-etl.