Hi Friends,

My name is Ashear working  with SVK systems . I have great opportunity  for
which I need skilled candidates . Please read through my SOW below and let
me know if you have any candidates for the open positions. on C2C.
Hopefully we can build an alliance for a great partnership.

Please send resumes on ash...@svksystems.com or you can reach me at
678-824-7752

*Job Title: *Business Analyst Salesforce

*Duration: *6+ month

*Location*: Boston, MA

*Interview Type: *In person interview (after phone screen)

*QUALIFICATIONS / MUST-HAVES: *

• 5+ years of team leadership experience.

• 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst on development projects
within the Agile Methodology (scrum meetings, creating user stories, use
cases, work backlogs, participating in reviews, etc).

• 8+ years of progressive business analysis experience supporting large
size projects

• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or closely related field
or equivalent experience

• Salesforce Admin (201) Certification required.

• Salesforce Advanced Admin (301) Certification recommended.

*KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: *

• Provide support to business and systems management in addressing complex
business issues, conducting feasibility studies and cost/benefit analysis,
assessing risk, presenting recommendations to management and implementing
solutions.

• Effectively liaise with project and support teams to meet all initiative
deliverables and objectives. Includes supporting transition and knowledge
transfer from project teams to support teams.

• Consult with management on a variety of issues, providing input to
business planning and direction, and identifying opportunities.

• Lead/manage projects as required, ensuring that projects are delivered on
time and within budget and quality targets.

• Contribute to and oversee the unit and integration testing
approach/strategy and ensure it is performed to consistent standards.

• Identify opportunities for optimizing business and systems effectiveness.

• Work with business unit to analyze and resolve system defects.

• Provide training to systems staff & business units as required.

• Assume role as senior advisor, teacher, mentor and expert to more junior
staff members.

• Oversee vendor relationships and project deliverables. Start Time: 8:30
AM

Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm Location: United States MA 380 Stuart Street Boston
02117 Boston, MA Stuart Building (380 Stuart Street)

Thanks & Regards

*Ashear *

IT Recruiter (Sourcing)

*SVK Systems, Inc. *

11465, Johns Creek Parkway,

Suite #180 Johns Creek, GA – 30097

Ph: 678 824 7752  Fax: 404-601-9507

ash...@svksystems.com : www.svksystems.com

[image: Inc.500|5000 Logo] [image: cid:image001.png@01CD0200.91BFE3E0][image:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQsCTiUiVCUIlXuZilZE964QZGU0mixwsOAsuJRxcUzIIa6rlVRKKhTw][image:
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQFqqr5LzMAumX3JTxImVUvRAUWAULRPdx3k2_neWeGv9jMnH_sJbboeo][image:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzWHC3crnfdWlRitTOkW4JO_g6sndCgqKJs7hRRCKBTS1sG__j]
 [image: TAg.jpg]

*NOTE:* Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include the contact
information. To be removed from our mailing list please send reply to Ashear
: ash...@svksystems.com with 'remove' in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be
removed. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/oracle-data-warehousing-developers-etl.