Hi,

*Please send your Profiles to:-**ravin...@rgtalent.com <s...@rgtalent.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

.net developer

*Project Location*

Chicago, IL

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:Telephone+Face to Face *

 *Ability to be hired full time, permanent*

*Requirements:*

§  5+ years demonstrating Strong understanding and proven experience of
object oriented design and development principles.

   - Demonstrated experience with automated unit testing using NUnit,
   JUnit, VSTest or similar testing frameworks. Experience working in a TDD
   environment *a MUST*
   - Working knowledge and practice working in Agile development
   environment with strong engineering principles (XP, SCRUM etc.) a *MUST*
   - 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft.Net, some experience with C#, a
   *MUST*.
   - 3+ years’ of relational database experience (SQL Server 2008R2 or
   higher) a *MUST*.
   - 3+ years’ experience with publish / subscription models, enterprise
   services bus or other similar SOA type framework and architectures a *strong
   plus.*
   - Experience and/or certifications as a secure programmer is a *strong
   plus*.
   - Working knowledge of Microsoft TFS
   - Exposure to or experience with multiple user interface development
   patterns (MVC 4.0)
   - Exceptional skills with user interface and design; supporting
   technology skills: HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, AJAX, JSON
   - Experience in financial services and/or investment management, a
   strong plus
   - Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent field
   - Ability to adapt within a rapidly changing environment and has
   experience in Agile or iterative software development is a plus

Thanks & Regards

*Ravindra Singh*

*Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc*