Hello,

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an Urgent requirement with one of our client. Please go through the
job details and let me know your interest. If interested please send me
your updated resume with the below mentioned details

*Please share resumes to ch...@bourntec.com <ch...@bourntec.com>*

*EAD/GC/USC*

*SQL BI Developer *

*Chicago, IL.*

*Contract- 6-8+ weeks.*

*Job Description:*

BI Developer Specs. Onsite in our office.

4 years of related professional experience

Familiarity leading BI effort using SQL Server tools (2012 at a minimum,
2014 if possible).

Experience with integration between SQL Server and SharePoint for reporting
/ data access purposes.

Experience training users and working with user interfaces for cubes and
reporting to help us make sure we meet our clients’ needs.

Any experience with Tableau and/or QlickView is a big plus.

Any experience with ETL, especially using SSIS, is a plus.

Familiar with basic database and data warehouse design concepts like
normalization, multi-dimensional modeling, and slowly changing dimensions.

*Project description: *

Work with internal development team to bring our information delivery to
the next level.

Help determine best to approach to move from existing SQL Server 2008 cube,
reports, and delivery mechanisms to newer technology.

Ultimate goal is empowering users for self-service by providing them with
clear, useable interfaces.

SQL Server 2012 / 2014 experience.

Power Pivot, Power BI, and other 2012 BI additions.

SQL Server tabular model experience.

SharePoint integration with BI features is highly desirable.

*EAD/GC/USC*

*Title: ETL Developer*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Hire process: Phone screen and face to face interview is requested*

*Keys: must have SSIS and MDS (master data services)*

Looking for an ETL developer. Below is a description of a Microsoft ETL/MDS
developer/architect.  I would love to see if you can find anyone with 8 as
well.  If not, we can drop this from the requirements.

1)      Expert in SQL Server 2012 RDBMS

2)      Expert in SQL Server 2012 Integration Services  (SSIS)

3)      Expert in SQL, specifically T- SQL such that he/she can leverage
SQL Server-specific features (analytical functions, hierarchical queries,
etc.)

4)      Expert in SQL Server tuning, including an ability to analyze
explain plans, use SQL Trace, and in general "think like a database" such
that he/she can attack a given database performance problem with a variety
of techniques.

5)      Expert in data warehousing and ETL theory.

6)      Experience in data modeling and data administration (above and
beyond ETL) for dimensional data warehouses using Inmon and /or Kimball
methodologies. Data modeling background to include constructing database
normalization - 3NF; utilizing data modeling tools to record, update,
reverse engineer and generate DDL; creating logical and physical data
models for current and proposed states; turning application designs into
data model specifications.

8)      Experience in Master Data Management:  Business process design for
managing Master Data throughout the lifecycle, including data quality,
metadata and workflow technologies; Implementation experience on SQL Server
2012 Master Data Services (MDS)

9)      Experience in Integration Data Hubs

10)   Experience developing custom-built software using state-of-the-art
software engineering principles and practices.  This includes professional
coding practices (modularity, documentation including code comments, high
level designs, data flow diagrams, unit testing) as well as experience in
different development methodologies (waterfall and agile). At least 3 years
of this experience should be ETL

If interested, Please send me the following information:

Updated Word resume:

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Compensation/Rate on Hourly basis:

Visa Status:

Last 4 digits SSN No:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability/Notice Period:

Available for In-person Interview(If required):

Skype ID:

End Date of Recent project:

Educational Details (Higher Education/University/Place/Year of Completion):

2 Professional References (Name/Client/Designation/Contact Number/Official
Email ID

Best regards,

Chiru | IT - Recruiter

B*o*urntec *Solutions* Inc.,

1701 East Wood field Road, Suite 200, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Direct: 847-380-8037

ch...@bourntec.com | www.bourntec.com

Yahoo : chiru_recrui...@yahoo.com

Gmail : *chiru.recrui...@gmail.com <chiru.recrui...@gmail.com>*

[image: Description: Description: Description:
http://www.a2sworks.co.uk/SITE/UserMedia/Images/LinkedIn-Button.gif]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/522154?trk=NUS_CMPY_TWIT>[image:
http://www.leap-program.org/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/twitterbutton2.png]
<https://twitter.com/Bourntecjobs>[image: Description: View my profile on