*Reply me on rna...@eteaminc.com <rna...@eteaminc.com>*

Greetings,

My name is Rugender and I am recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam Inc is a global
contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally.We have
an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Job Title :                    SQL DBA with **Tier 3 Service Engineer*

* Job Location :             Redmond, WA Travel Required :       No
Overtime Required :  No Position Type :           Contract*

*Duration:                             6 Months*

*MOI:                                      Phone Hire*

*Onsite Role*

*Job Description : *

*Mandatory Technical Skills:*

*Strong SQL Administration*
*IIS Administration*
*Windows Administration*
Application Support and troubleshooting
Experience with C#, .Net, or SQL and scripting languages such as PowerShell
Experience working in large scale environments

*Desirable Technical Skills*
Azure, AutoPilot, Network troubleshooting

*Mandatory Functional Skills*
Excellent Verbal and Email Communication Skills
Good analytical and customer service skills
Good Listening and descision making skills
Creativity and problem solving skills.
Knowledge of data mining methods
Knowledge of mathematical data treatment
Ability to work under pressure and perform multiple tasks

*Desirable Functional Skills*
Prior Microsoft experience
--

*Regards*

*Rugen Nagar*

*e**Team Inc - "ACCCELERATED HIRES"*

Efficiency, Synergy, Expertise

1001 Durham Avenue, Suite 201, South Plainfield, NJ 07080

Desk: 732-248-1900 x489 (T) | Fax: 908-757-0800 (F)

Email: rna...@eteaminc.com || URL: www.eteaminc.com

*YIM/GTalk --> rugender.rgtalent*

Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/oracle-data-warehousing-developers-etl.