HI

*Urgent Requirement*

*Please E-mail me on nik...@rgtalent.com <nik...@rgtalent.com>*

<nik...@rgtalent.com>

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

QA Tester

*Project Location*

Richmond, VA

*Duration*

3 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:- Phone/Skype then FacetoFace*

Our client is looking for one QA Analyst resource who has experience
testing web applications as well as some experience in Selenium. This will
be a position that will help write test cases based on guidance. All
testing will be manual. Candidates must have an intermediate proficiency
with MS Excel and basic SQL skills.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Responsible for executing test plans, test scripts and test cases.
   - Reporting and analyzing defects and test results.
   - Creating requirements traceability.
   - Should be familiar testing with browsers like IE, Firefox, Chrome &
   Safari.
   - ADA Web Compliance testing knowledge is a plus.
   - Knowledge on Load testing is a plus.
   - Testing websites on mobile and handheld devices is preferred
   - Partner with business units and IT to create and execute test plans,
   test scripts and test cases.
   - Support testing of client and product launches, PeopleSoft system and
   fulfillment changes, eCommerce and gateway applications, telecommunications
   changes, etc.
   - Execute functional, system, regression and integration tests.
   - Create and execute manual and automated test scripts.
   - Tracks defects and logs them by severity and root cause in defect
   tracking tool.
   - Define and track quality assurance test metrics and report on outcomes.
   - Work with business units to obtain sign-off on test results prior to
   movement to production.
   - Attend project meetings and review requirements.
   - Participate in defect review meetings and prioritize defect
   remediation work.

*Experience:*

   - Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
   - 1 - 3 years of testing experience.
   - Advanced computer literacy – Excel especially.
   - SQL

Thanks & Regards,

*Nikhil Gupta*

*Technical Recruiter *