Hello,
Please send me updated resume to rk...@gm-infotech.com

Mobile Test Analyst
Mountain view-CA
Long term contract

I am looking for someone with similar skills and experience, (especially
the 6+ years testing experience.)  We have one major change to the
responsibilities, which is that we are also going to start iOS testing, so
someone with iOS experience (KIF testing) would have be advantageous to the
team.

Need someone with iOS (Objective C & KIF automation) on urgent priority pls.
Normally we will get these skills at Apple.

Testing Experience:
6+ Years of testing experience
Test case development (gather requirements, design and write test plans)
Test Automation (development) experience
Accessibility testing experience
Defect logging and tracking
Manual testing experience

Android
Device testing experience
Java (for android automation)
Android development tools (adb, android sdk experience)
Eclipse

iOS:
iOS device testing experience
Objective C (for iOS automation)
UNIX skills, including GIT version control

candidate would be expected to perform release testing for the product, as
well as work towards automating the existing tests.

Regards,
Rohan Kahn | Executive Recruiter
rk...@gm-infotech.com | rkahn...@gmail.com
Office: (281) 670-9343