Hi,

Please find the requirement below and do reply back if you have any
matching profiles.

*WECJP00000350*

*Position : Software Engineer*

Location : Brisbane, CA

Duration : 6+ Months

·         Know that the core serving system is a data collecting, bid
optimizing, model applying, highly concurrent, low latency machine; nothing
ticks without it.

·         Instrument the VM, the OS, the network, ensure thread liveness
and count every context switch to squeeze the last drop of performance from
your systems.

·         Enjoy a fast paced environment that challenges you to adapt to
change swiftly.

·         Java concurrency, Java IO, Caching, distributed caching, buddy
Caching  design patterns experience.

·         Experience in working with Agile model globally distributed team

·         Experience of Apache , Tornado, httpd, internals of modjk etc
BS/MS/PhD CS, Math, Physics, EE or equivalent experience.

·         Proficiency in Java programming, queueing implementing low
latency, high concurrency globally distributed computing systems.

·         5+ years production JVM(Jdk1.4 ….to Jdk1.7) tuning  experience,
using different JVM tuning algorithms like CMS, parallel vs serial,
Parallel Compacting.

·         3+ experience building distributed, high availability services
with Jboss 5 EAP , tomcat 7 etc on Solaris, Linux and other flavor of Unix
systems.

·         3+ hands on experience of JVM internals, Java Runtime
environment, Java garbage collection process,  class loading process, java
internals.

·         5+ years of hands-on profiling experience of tools like YoKit,
Jprofiler, VisualVM, Jhat, Jmap etc.

·         3+ years infrastructure scaling: ha/proxy/load balancers, GSLB,
Linux tuning, puppet/chef/salt.

*WECJP00000348 *

*Position : Web Designer*

Location : San Bruno, CA

Duration : 6+Months

·         Develop UI elements of p13n recommendation modules. 5 years or
more experience on UI Development. Javascript, CSS, and relavent
libraries/frameworks.

·         Expert in cross-browser compatibility including tablets.

·         Data driven with independent prioritization capability.

*Must-haves:*

·         Needs to know HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript and all the tools that
frontend people currently use. 2-5+ years experience Has already worked in
at least one large-scale project with a large company, so he/she knows how
things work there.

·         Nice-to-haves: - Backend engineering skills in multiple
programming languages - Basic knowledge of colors, shapes, typography

*WECJP00000347*
<https://www.fieldglass.net/job_posting_detail.do?id=z14101501511722569373905&buyerCode=WEC&proxyPersonId=z14092617553924340911904&sgjy=z1410152109459858593391d>

*Position : Sr. Front-end Engineer*

Location : Sunnyvale, CA

Duration : 6+Months

·         Looking for a talented and motivated Front End engineer for a new
high profile project at Walmart that connects the physical (store) and the
digital (Global eCommerce).

·         The location is in San Bruno, CA and we require the candidate to
be onsite. The team is very agile and is working on tight deadlines.

·         The engagement is at least until the January of 2015.

*Requirements:*

•        Must have knowledge in Backbone.js, Node.js and Hapi

·         CSS, HTML and other related front end technologies

·         Experience with responsive design (Application must run on
Desktop and on mWeb – different screen sizes)

*Highly Desirable: *

•        Knowledge of Thorax (http://thoraxjs.org/), Lumbar (
http://walmartlabs.github.io/lumbar/), Hula-hoop (
https://github.com/walmartlabs/hula-hoop)

*WECJP00000353*

*Position : Software Engineer *

Location : Sunnyvale, CA

Duration : 6+ Months

·         Search processes billions of queries for millions of products on
Walmart sites and apps worldwide.

·         Whenever a user types in a query or browses through product
categories on the web site, phone or the iPad, our service goes to work.

·         We mine structured and semi-structured data from product
catalogs, social web, transactions, query logs, etc. at an unprecedented
scale.

·         We work on big data problems, cutting edge relevance algorithms
from information retrieval, machine learning, and ranking to deliver a
high-availability, low-latency service, which directly impacts business
metrics Are you passionate about DevOps? Here is the very visible
opportunity to showcases your talent to accelerate your career.

·         We are massively scaling our applications infrastructure. As a
Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be working with world class engineering
and production operations teams to scale up our application environment.

*Main Responsibilities: *

•        Work closely with developers in supporting new applications
features, and services launches and manage application using automated
deployment tools.

·         Monitor, support and deploy our multi tenant solutions.

·         Experience in build, deploy, troubleshooting and maintaining web
services.

·         Experience and expert in at least two of these programming
languages Python, Ruby, Perl, and Java.

·         Experience in Build tools like Make, ANT, Maven or Rake

·         Experience in any of the deployment tools like Puppet Ansible,
Chef or Salt.

·         Experience in Build Automation tools like Jenkins, BuiltBot or
CruiseControl.

·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to
communicate technical issues to nontechnical and technical audiences.

·         Experience working in a large scale operational environment.

*WECJP00000358*

*Position : Sr. Security Engineer   *

Location : San Bruno, CA

Duration : 6+ Months

·         A candidate that has at least 3 – 4 years of experience working
in a Security Networking Engineering or Network Engineering role.

·         Specifically in an ecommerce environment (preferred, not a deal
breaker) and has the past experience and knowledge to come in and be a
self-starter and take what we currently do from Perimeter Security
perspective and take it to the next level, by improving, redesigning and
automating current processes.

·         Strong perimeter security and networking engineering experience
is required.

*Security Engineer  – Technical Experience Requirements:*

·         Hands on experience and knowledge with security perimeter
devices:

·         Firewalls (Multiple) / NextGen Firewalls – Palo Alto Networks

·         Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)

·         Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)

·         Proxies

·         Routers & Switches (Cisco, Juniper, etc)

·         Hands on experience and knowledge with routing protocols:

·         BGP

·         OSP

·         ISIS

·         Detailed knowledge of network and/or web relates protocols
(TCP/IP, IPSec, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, etc)

·         Experience and passion for creating new tools, automating current
processes and designing new processes

·         Creating and maintaining network documentation as required, to
include Visio diagrams

·         Strong understanding of network segmentation for proper security
and data types.

·         eCommerce Experience

·         Information Security Knowledge

·         Risk Management

·         Compliance Management

·         Infrastructure Experience (preferred)

·         Operational Experience (preferred)

·         Effective writing skills; ability to produce clear, concise and
high-quality technical and business documents

·         A desire to work collaboratively in a small, cross functional team

·         A strong sense of accountability and self-motivation

·          Agile/Scrum Experience or Knowledge

·         Ability to leverage multiple forms of communication to articulate
complex concepts both technical and non-technical audiences

*WECJP00000269*

*Position : Sr. Software Engineer   *

Location : San Bruno, CA

Duration : 6+ Months

·         If you were given the opportunity to paint the future of
ecommerce on a canvas of over 1 billion consumers and had the strength of
the Fortune 1 Company behind you, what would it look like? @WalmartLabs,
Silicon Valley's newest development lab, we're working on this exact
challenge.

*Our mission is simple:*

•        Innovate on retail with new technologies to revolutionize how
Walmart approaches digital commerce.

·         We are a team of relevance/platform/application engineers,
scientists and product visionaries all working together to design,
prototype and build technology-driven products and experiences that will
change the future landscape of ecommerce.

·         Come join an organization where you'll get to work as part of a
world-class team, solve problems that are at a scale few can create, and
get to build products that are only bound by the scope of your imagination.

·         We are a high-performance team looking for others who will
challenge us to become even better: come be the newest member of the
@WalmartLabs team!! Position Description Demonstrates up-to-date expertise
in Software Engineering and applies this to the development, execution, and
improvement of action plans Leads and participates for various phases of
medium to large projects.

·         Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up
with high level design Models compliance with company policies and
procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics
and integrity Provides and supports the implementation of business
solutions Troubleshoots business and production issues

*Minimum Qualifications*

·         Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field 5 years
experience building scalable ecommerce applications or mobile software
Solid hands on experience developing applications using J2EE technologies
such as Servlet/JSP/Filters, JNDI, JDBC, JMS, JMX, RMI, Java Web Services,
or related skill.

·         Experience with service oriented open source technologies:

·         Apache Camel, Drools, REST, Web-Services

·         Experience with web/app containers such as Web Logic, Web Sphere,
Apache/Tomcat, Jboss or related skill Ability to write unit/integration
test cases

·         Experience with JSON, XML and XSLT technology

·         Experience in Agile Methodology Experience with RDBMS, ORM
Experience with NoSQL technologies desirable

·         Prior experience with Retail, eCommerce or SaaS offerings Ability
to operate effectively and independently in a dynamic, fluid environment
Track record of building and maintaining excellent working relationships
with peers

Thanks & Regards,

*Jessie Parker*

*Phone : **510-358-3393* <510-358-3393>

*Email: *jes...@erpanderp.com <da...@bluecubeit.com> *Gtalk:
**jessiewithstaff...@gmail.com
<jessiewithstaff...@gmail.com>*

*Web :* www.erpanderp.com *LinkedIn ID* :
www.linkedin.com/pub/jessie-parker/97/25b/212

mailing list, reply with REMOVE in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and domain to be removed.
Pursuant to Federal law, if you do not wish to receive future email
messages from us, please reply with "remove" to the same e-mail id

Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/oracle-data-warehousing-developers-etl.