Greetings for the Day.

Hope the day is treating you well..!!!

I am a Bench Sales with UKTHA GLOBAL INC. We are a leading E verified
Company specializing in providing contract consultants all over USA. We
have two hundred (200) plus direct employees at our disposal to support
your requirements.  We are specialized on different technologies like BA,
PM, JAVA, .NET, Oracle, QA, SAP, SAS etc to list a few. Please find my
below consultant list and let me know if you have any requirements matching.

I respectfully requesting you an opportunity to discuss our capabilities
with you. Please contact me at your convenience at ma...@ukthaglobal.com,
678-866-1238 OR let me know when it would be appropriate for me to contact
you directly.

*Consultant *

*Technology*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

*Ritvik*

JAVA Developer

GA

Open

Immediate

*Suresh*

SQL Server DBA

GA

NO

Immediate

*Sourav*

Test Lead

VA

NO

Immediate

*Dayo*

Project Manager

TX

Open

1 Week

*Muru*

Oracle Apps DBA

TX

Open

1 Week

*Vinod*

BA/System Analyst

NJ

Open

1 week

*Asif*

BA

CA

Open

1 Week

*Samiur*

BA

CA

Open

1 Week

*Babu*

Mainframe developer

Georgia

Open

1week

*Please add **ma...@ukthaglobal.com* <ma...@ukthaglobal.com>* and *
*madhusof...@gmail.com* <madhusof...@gmail.com>* to distribution list.*

*Best Regards,                                                  *

*Madhu*

*Uktha Global Inc.*

*678-866-1238 (D)*

*Mail: **ma...@ukthaglobal.com* <ma...@ukthaglobal.com>

*http://www.ukthaglobal.com/* <http://www.ukthaglobal.com/>

*Fax: 913-273-1440*

*Gtalk/yahoo id: madhusoft05*

*Disclaimer:* We respect your online privacy, if you have received this
mail in error or not interested in receiving our emails in future please
accept our apology and reply us with a request to be removed from our
mailing list in subject line "REMOVE".

Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/oracle-data-warehousing-developers-etl.