Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume *ASAP/IMMEDIATE*

*Title                       : Senior Level Oracle DBA.*

*Location               : Winston-Salem, NC*

*Min duration     : 6+ Months*

I have direct client located near Winston-Salem, NC with immediate 6+ month
contract opening for a Senior Level Oracle DBA.

Only US Citizens and Green Card Holders will be considered and regional
based candidates are preferred.   Forward your best candidate for immediate
review and consideration.   The rate is OPEN.

Role:

- Ensure all Oracle DB instances and related peripheral needs and
components are configured and utilized effectively.

- Monitor performance of Oracle DB environments, perform research & provide
recommendations for improving performance, security, service levels and
cost reductions.

- Analyze and modify Database including logical and physical database
design. Provide performance tuning, software installation and upgrades.

Requirements:

- Oracle Software Certifications

- LAN/WAN

- LINUX / UNIX

- MS Project / MS Word / Outlook

- Oracle 10G / 9.x

- Project Administration

- Visio

- Web Applications

- Windows 2000 / Windows OS

- Bachelor’s Degree required

Desired: Microsoft SQL Server experience

*Regards*

*Ashish Gupta*

1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035

*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4091

*Yahoo, Gtalk* : ashish.recruiter12

*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com

*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com